This hard anodized casserole is ideal for cooking, braising, baking, stewing and all slow cooked meals. The hard anodized body of this versatile casserole ensures durability and resists corrosion and scratches. Besides, it heats the food evenly and quickly and without allowing the food to stick to surface. A hard surface permits the use of metal spatulas as they won’t harm the surface. What’s more, this elegant anodized casserole can be utilized for cooking as well as serving on the dinner table.
- Hard anodized.
- Experience the joy of perfect cooking.
- Use on medium and low fire only.
- Easy to clean.
- Hard surface permits use of steel spatula.
- Does not peel, crack, pit or rust.
- Scratch resistant.
- Non-reactive with food.
- Non staining and non toxic.
- Saves fuel, little oil.
- Stronger than steel.
- Allow the pan to cool.
- Do not put hot pan in cold water immediately after cooking.
- Use with regular cleaning powder after use.
- Use a sponge or nylon scoring pad if required.
- Soak the pan in hot water before washing for easier cleaning.
- Use metal spoons or spatula for stirring and turning.
- Do not chop food with a knife or any other sharp object within the pan.
- Do no hit or dig spatula into the cookware.
- Excess heat and oil residue on cookware can tend to cause food to stick.
- Proper cleaning of cookware will resist food sticking.
- Make sure that the pan is completely clean before each use to avoid baked on straining.
- Use mild detergent to clean the vessel.
Ideal for: Cook & Serve Vegetables, Curry, Gravy Veg, & Non Veg & Biryani.
Note/Disclaimer: Warranty is only for The Hard Anodizing Coating.