This classic deep kadhai is a perfect cookware for Indian Kitchens. Use this kadhai to dish up a delicious meal quickly and easily. This pan lets you cook popular Indian snacks like poha, upma, pulses and vegetables fast and easy.This classic kadhai comes with a stainless steel lid that provides with perfect steam while cooking the food. In addition, the comfortable handles and elegant curves make this kadhai look appealing as well as highly functional.
Being hard anodized, this kadhai is non-toxic and does not produce any harmful chemicals while being heated. The surface being harder than steel, this deep kadhai is extremely durable and has a long life.
- Allow the pan to cool.
- Do not put hot pan in cold water immediately after cooking.
- Use with regular cleaning powder after use.
- Use a sponge or nylon scoring pad if required.
- Soak the pan in hot water before washing for easier cleaning.
- Use metal spoons or spatula for stirring and turning.
- Do not chop food with a knife or any other sharp object within the pan.
- Do no hit or dig spatula into the cookware.
- Excess heat and oil residue on cookware can tend to cause food to stick.
- Proper cleaning of cookware will resist food sticking.
- Make sure that the pan is completely clean before each use to avoid baked on straining.
- Use mild detergent to clean the vessel.
- Diameter: 200 mm.
Ideal for: Popular Indian Snacks like Poha, Upma (Khara bath), Pulses & Vegetables.
Note/Disclaimer: Warranty is only for The Hard Anodizing Coating, Spares and Accessories are not included under this warranty.