This Tuffware Milk boiling pan is developed with premium quality aluminum and is mainly used for boiling milk and water, and making tea and coffee. The use of aluminum in this anodized milk pan provides a smooth finish and assures added durability and strength. It is available with a long handle making it convenient to hold.
- Corrosion resistance
- Stain resistance
- Quick and even heating
- High energy efficient
- Fine finish
- Sturdy construction Specification
- Thickness: 3 mm
- Sizes: 9, 10, 11, 12
- Allow the pan to cool.
- Do not put hot pan in cold water immediately after cooking.
- Use with regular cleaning powder after use.
- Use a sponge or nylon scoring pad if required.
- Soak the pan in hot water before washing for easier cleaning.
- Use metal spoons or spatula for stirring and turning.
- Do not chop food with a knife or any other sharp object within the pan.
- Do no hit or dig spatula into the cookware.
- Excess heat and oil residue on cookware can tend to cause food to stick.
- Proper cleaning of cookware will resist food sticking.
- Make sure that the pan is completely clean before each use to avoid baked on straining.
- Use mild detergent to clean the vessel.
Ideal for: Boiling Milk, Tea, Soups & Curry.
Note/Disclaimer: Warranty is only for The Hard Anodizing Coating, Spares and Accessories are not included under this warranty