- Allow the pan to cool.
- Do not put hot pan in cold water immediately after cooking.
- Use with regular cleaning powder after use.
- Use a sponge or nylon scoring pad if required.
- Soak the pan in hot water before washing for easier cleaning.
- Use metal spoons or spatula for stirring and turning.
- Do not chop food with a knife or any other sharp object within the pan.
- Do no hit or dig spatula into the cookware.
- Excess heat and oil residue on cookware can tend to cause food to stick.
- Proper cleaning of cookware will resist food sticking.
- Make sure that the pan is completely clean before each use to avoid baked on straining.
- Use mild detergent to clean the vessel.
- Diameter: 200 mm.
Ideal for: Popular Indian Snacks like Poha, Upma (Khara bath), Pulses & Vegetables.
Note/Disclaimer: Warranty is only for The Hard Anodizing Coating, Spares and Accessories are not included under this warranty.