The quality of this tasara is checked by our quality experts to assure its optimum performance.
With this versatile anodized spout pan, you can cook all types of sauces, soups, blanch vegetable, braise meat, and cereals. This is an excellent cookware you’ll love to use every day.This extra deep anodized sauce pan prevents spill over. Besides, the handles of this sauce pan makes it easier to hold.
- Hard anodized.
- Experience the joy of perfect cooking.
- Use on medium and low fire only.
- Easy to clean.
- Hard surface permits use of steel spatula.
- Does not peel, crack, pit or rust.
- Scratch resistant.
- Non-reactive with food.
- Non staining and non toxic.
- Saves fuel, little oil.
- Stronger than steel.
- Allow the pan to cool.
- Do not put hot pan in cold water immediately after cooking.
- Use with regular cleaning powder after use.
- Use a sponge or nylon scoring pad if required.
- Soak the pan in hot water before washing for easier cleaning.
- Use metal spoons or spatula for stirring and turning.
- Do not chop food with a knife or any other sharp object within the pan.
- Do no hit or dig spatula into the cookware.
- Excess heat and oil residue on cookware can tend to cause food to stick.
- Proper cleaning of cookware will resist food sticking.
- Make sure that the pan is completely clean before each use to avoid baked on straining.
- Use mild detergent to clean the vessel.
Ideal for: Soups, Tea, Coffee, Sauces, Curry.
Note/Disclaimer: Warranty is only for The Hard Anodizing Coating, Spares and Accessories are not included under this warranty